REOPENING UPDATE - JUNE 15th, 2020
Dear Valued Patient,
Life has been anything but normal this Spring, and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health.
We are happy to inform you that, effective on Monday, June 15th, 2020; we will be open to once again to provide dental care for you and your family.
Please note that our return hours will be Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 5 PM to start. We will re-evaluate extending our hours in July. Stay tuned for details.
The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards, and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment, and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to disinfect fully.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gown – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these protocols are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The West Village Dental Team