WE ARE STILL OPEN!
Following the province’s recent COVID-19 lockdown announcement in Ontario, we want to let you know that we are still open! Our dental office will remain open as an essential service to serve you and your family.
Rest assured that we have taken all measures to meet or exceed the recommended sterilization and safety protocols. We have installed medical-grade HEPA air filtration units to continuously recycle the air in each room and in the entire office. As well, all patients are screened before treatment, and all high-touch surfaces are wiped down frequently throughout the day.
It is best to treat dental issues early on before they become painful and result in more costly treatment. Avoiding dental treatment increases your risk of the following:
- Development of gum disease
- Progression of gum disease into periodontal disease
- Increased rate of dental decay if existing dental decay is not detected by dental exam or dental x-rays
- Lack of oral health monitoring
- Reduced cancer screenings during oral checkups
We encourage you to contact our office today to schedule an appointment.